7.12.2010

Had a fun birthday celebration wif 2 surprises(:


First was on thurs nite around 10plus, Yeo Mei told me she went running, n wanted to stop over my hse for water break.. Me, so silly went believe her.. Then as I went to open the door, I saw Ber first.. I was super shocked, after tat followed by Jui Wei, Ding, Gi, Dap, den Adam n Yeo Mei.. Adam was holding the 'cake'(bens' ice-cream wif candle) n the rest were singing happy birthday.. Super surprise isn't it :p

Secondly was, on my birthday day itself.. I somehow suspected tat my clique(Eileen, Shi Ling, Poh Cher, Joe, Li Yan, Vivien, Zhen Hui n Keng Ling) are coming to my hse to surprise me.. But wat I din expect was, they were all hiding inside my mom's room! Den we had a super full dinner, ordered pizza, sushi n we had cake plus my mom's shop dessert(:

Really wanna thank God for my this yr's birthday(: I believe, as each yr pass, some friends do forget ur birthday n don't make it a point to celebrate it for u.. But I wanna thank God for my this 2grp of friends, they are the one who are always dere for me(:(:(:


Sat was also EDC(Enrollment and Delication ceremony), I think overall, everything was smooth sailing.. The girls sang few times birthday song for me(so shyyyy), HAHAS!!

Sun, went out wif Poh Cher, Adam n Yeo mei.. We went town to makan n played monopoly deal for almost few hrs.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment