9.09.2010



I like this song(:(:(:

At my mom shop now using lappy, how I wish I'm able to sleep in.... Feeling so tired now, because i've been waking up at around 7.10 for yesterday and today. Thank God, i'm able to sleep in a little before going for the youth leaders retreat tomorrow. (:
I cannot don't work, because i'm totally broke :(, but lucky i'm able to work in my mom's shop because it's 'bao chi n bao transport', YEA! and a great company of ppl to work with(: but i only can work these 2days cause my sis will be snatching this job from me and i need to find another work soon. ANY LOBANG?? :P

Finally, exams are over, I jus hope i'm able to pass all these 3papers, because it contains 50% of the whole module, but whatever the result is, I will give all glory to God(:

No comments:

Post a Comment